Because today’s anti-Christian culture is attacking our kids as never before.
G.A.P. is doing something about it. You can equip your kids for the spiritual battles they face today and tomorrow.
Are we doing enough to prepare our kids for today’s vicious attacks o.n Christianity?
The good news is that there are more ways to equip ourselves and our kids to withstand today’s version of spiritual warfare, more resources and opportunities, than ever before.
Right here in North Texas, we have some great new opportunities to put on the full armor of God. Here are just a couple.
1. Free “GAP” classes for parents will be starting Sunday afternoon, January 13, 4:00-5:30, at Cottonwood Creek Church in Allen. This class is based on Natasha Crain’s book, Keeping Your Kids On God’s Side. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
2. ReTHINK Student Conference, March 29 & 30, also at Cottonwood Creek Church, Allen.
And there is much more. To be sure you don’t miss upcoming events like these, click here or on the picture below to subscribe to chapter news.
Students and parents, you do not want to miss this great event.
Friday evening, March 29, and Saturday, March 30.
Great music and a world class lineup of speakers who know how to reach today’s young Christians.
- IS THE BIBLE “INERRANT”?
- How do we know the Old Testament stories are true?
- Why isn’t there any evidence for the exodus from Egypt?
- What about all contradictions in the Bible?
- How much archaeological evidence do we have, especially in the O.T.?
- What about all those proven errors in the N.T. manuscripts?
- What about the so-called facts that the N.T. got wrong?
What Is “Apologetics for Humans”?
How can we persuasively engage today’s culture with the Gospel? What works and what doesn’t? Isn’t it sufficient to quote scripture and simply present the Gospel? Since only God can save, what reason do we have to study apologetics?
Join us Thursday evening at Cottonwood as we tackle these questions and more.
THIS SUNDAY, 4:00-5:30, at Cottonwood
🔥 Today’s Hottest Issue? 🔥
Join us this Sunday afternoon as we tackle what is perhaps today’s most contentious issue. Christians are attacked and ridiculed for being “radical”, hateful, intolerant, homophobic, transphobic, bigoted and hypocritical.
What is the true Biblical view on this issue and how should we respond when questioned or criticized?
Join us as we consider the core issues and then develop a practical strategy for handling questions from our kids as well as ridicule in the public square.
We will consider multiple points of view, but the ultimate question is: WWJD?
Sunday, Oct 21
4:00 to 5:30 (during AWANA)
Cottonwood Creek Church, Allen
Week four topic – How can we respond when someone questions God — or even the existence of God — because of all the evil and suffering in the world. This is our second week on this seemingly difficult question/objection. Please download our class notes file to review the material we’ve covered in the first three weeks. CLICK HERE to go directly to that page.