The Collin County chapter of Reasonable Faith will meet the fourth Thursday of each month in 2018. Our regular meeting location is Cottonwood Creek Church in Allen, Texas. Cottonwood Creek is on the south side of 121 between Stacy and Lake Forest. Our meetings feature special guest speakers either live or via interactive Zoom meeting. Zoom on-line streaming events enable us to join with other Reasonable Faith chapters around – he world and will feature renowned apologists. (Always confirm current meeting schedule at web site and FaceBook group page, “Reasonable Faith Collin County”.)
Spring/Summer Meeting Schedule:
- Thursday, Feb 22 – Michael Patton, Credo House (via Zoom)
- FRI/SAT, MAR 2/3 ReTHINK Student Conference – Koukl, Wallace, Stonestreet, and much more.
- Thursday, Mar 22 – speaker tba
- Thursday, Apr 19 – SPECIAL MEETING – DAVID WOOD (via Zoom)
- Thursday, May 24 – Jorge Gil Calderon – Social Media
- Thursday, June 28 – Reuben David on Hinduism (LIVE)
Weekly Book Study Groups:
We have also formed several smaller groups that will be meeting weekly to study selected Christian apologetics books. New members and new groups are always welcome.
- 7:15 – 8:30 AM, Every Tuesday
- 11:00 – 12:30 AM, Every Tuesday. Currently in study of “Jesus Among Other Gods”, by Ravi Zacharias. For more information or to enroll, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to “Study Questions” page of this web site for downloadable files. https://rfcctx.com/study-questions/
View Recent Posts for additional information on upcoming meetings and events.