The Collin County chapter of Reasonable Faith will meet the second Monday and fourth Thursday of each month in 2018. This is a change from our past schedule. Why? Because there are so many conflicts on Thursdays. Our regular meeting location is Cottonwood Creek Church in Allen, Texas. Cottonwood Creek is on the south side of 121 between Stacy and Lake Forest. Our meetings feature special guest speakers on the second Monday of each month. Our “fourth Thursday” meetings are on-line streaming “Zoom” events with other Reasonable Faith chapters around the world and will feature renowned apologists. (Always confirm current meeting schedule at web site and FaceBook group page, “Reasonable Faith Collin County”.)
Winter Meeting Schedule:
- Monday, Dec 11 – Year End Christmas meeting – Round Table discussion and social time
- Monday, Jan 8 – live speaker tba
- Thursday, Jan 25 – speaker tba (via Zoom)
- Monday, Feb 12 – live speaker tba
- Thursday, Feb 22 – speaker tba (via Zoom)
- FRI/SAT, MAR 2/3 ReTHINK Student Conference – Koukl, Wallace, Stonestreet, and much more.
- Monday, Mar 12 – live speaker tba
- Thursday, Mar 22 – speaker tba (via Zoom)
Weekly Book Study Groups:
We have also formed several smaller groups that will be meeting weekly to study selected Christian apologetics books. New members and new groups are always welcome.
- 7:15 – 8:30 AM, Every Tuesday
- 11:00 – 12:30 AM, Every Tuesday (next meeting, September 12, beginning a new 10 week study, Mere Christianity, C. S. Lewis). To enroll, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to “Study Questions” page of this web site for downloadable files. https://rfcctx.com/study-questions/
View Recent Posts for additional information on upcoming meetings and events.