- IS THE BIBLE “INERRANT”?
- How do we know the Old Testament stories are true?
- Why isn’t there any evidence for the exodus from Egypt?
- What about all contradictions in the Bible?
- How much archaeological evidence do we have, especially in the O.T.?
- What about all those proven errors in the N.T. manuscripts?
- What about the so-called facts that the N.T. got wrong?
What Is “Apologetics for Humans”?
How can we persuasively engage today’s culture with the Gospel? What works and what doesn’t? Isn’t it sufficient to quote scripture and simply present the Gospel? Since only God can save, what reason do we have to study apologetics?
Join us Thursday evening at Cottonwood as we tackle these questions and more.
THIS SUNDAY, 4:00-5:30, at Cottonwood
🔥 Today’s Hottest Issue? 🔥
Join us this Sunday afternoon as we tackle what is perhaps today’s most contentious issue. Christians are attacked and ridiculed for being “radical”, hateful, intolerant, homophobic, transphobic, bigoted and hypocritical.
What is the true Biblical view on this issue and how should we respond when questioned or criticized?
Join us as we consider the core issues and then develop a practical strategy for handling questions from our kids as well as ridicule in the public square.
We will consider multiple points of view, but the ultimate question is: WWJD?
Sunday, Oct 21
4:00 to 5:30 (during AWANA)
Cottonwood Creek Church, Allen